By having two conductors, the positive and negative connections, in an insulated sheath, this wire is super easy to run without worry of exposing the core in tight areas. Solar Wire meets or exceeds UL 1426 standards for use in the engine bay with exposure to petroleum products and elevated temperatures.
- Outer jacket sheath is designed for easy removal with the best abrasion resistance available.
- Tinned copper stranding provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis in outdoor environments.
- Vinyl insulation maintains flexibility in both extreme cold and hot environments.
- Jacket rated for 600 volts, tinned copper leads rated for 30 Amps
- Features black and white primary conductors in a standard white common jacket.