The Zamp Solar 40 Watt portable charging kit can be set up in less than 3 minutes and can be used as a single power source for maintaining and charging an RV, automotive or marine battery. This portable solar system can also be used as a single source or add-on power source to your existing solar system. Great for small travel trailers, truck campers, camper vans, wakeboard boats, Side by Sides, UTV's and any other single battery systems.
B Grade solar panels generally have cosmetic imperfections such as frame scratches, logo defects, or cells that are not aligned. All panels have been tested and perform at the rated power output.
Made in the U.S. - Handcrafted in Bend, OR using the highest grade monocrystalline solar cells for optimal output, this 40-watt portable panel is treated with an anti-reflective coating to maximize light absorption.
Integrated Charge Controller - Zamp's innovative lightweight 8 amp, 5 stage PWM solar charge controller is mounted on a steel bracket making monitoring the system easy.
Simple Installation - Installation is a breeze with Zamp's pre-assembled wiring harness with SRRV (Solar Ready RV) plug or battery terminal alligator clips. Since all Zamp products are compatible with each other all portable systems truly are plug and play.
10 Year Output Warranty
Buy with confidence knowing that your solar investment will last.
40-Watt Portable Panel Specs:
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.6” Length x 19.9“ Width x 1.5” Height
- 40-Watt Power Output
- Generates 2.3 amps of charging power
- Waterproof and Weatherproof
- 16’ Quick Connect SAE Preterminated Wiring: Zamp Compatible
- 3 easy to understand indicator lights show faults (any errors), charging (solar is charging the battery), and full (battery is full and solar is maintaining).
- Sleek Durable Storage Case