Extend your camper van or RV's battery life and eliminate dead battery during your next adventure or camping trip. The perfect components and connections create a complete system that integrates seamlessly in your Mercedes Sprinter van, Ford Transit Van or Dodge Promaster van, motorhome, trailer, or truck camper. This kit is the perfect entry-level universal solution meaning it can be installed on any cRV on the market.
This basic RV solar panel charging kit is designed to work with three major types of 12-volt batteries, including conventional flooded (lead-acid), gel, and AGM. By utilizing the most efficient, highest quality monocrystalline cells all of these North American made solar panels pack more power per square inch when compared to Asian made thin-film competitors. The robust panel construction makes it impervious to weather, aging, and damage from everyday knocks and bumps seen in the wilderness. These panels will last the life of your van.
Solar Panel Specs:
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel.
- 20 Year Power Output Warranty.
- 40, 60, or 80 Watt Power Output
- Generates Between 2 and 5 Amps
- Weight: 5 lbs and 8 lbs
- Made In Canada
Charge Controller Specs:
- 7 Amp Charge Controller - Pulse Width Modulation Technology for Battery Health and Longevity.
- LED Indicator Lights for Operational Functions
- Waterproof Cable Entry Roof Cap
- 20′ Properly Sized Wire
- Butt Splice Connectors
- Battery Ring Terminal Connectors